Visitors are asked to take note of the following policies. They are designed to help protect and preserve the precious works of art on view, so that all may enjoy them in years to come. Your assistance in complying with these policies is very much appreciated.
- Food and beverage are not permitted inside the galleries.
- For the safety of the art & visitors, nothing may be carried on your back.
- Items that cannot be carried reasonably and safely in some other manner must be stored in our new lockers, located in the café. For your convenience, we provide free tokens for the lockers that can be retrieved at either the Museum Shop or Welcome Desk. Children may not be carried on the shoulders of another person or in a backpack child carrier. Strollers are permitted inside the galleries.
- The Museum permits photography and videotaping of the permanent collection with permission from the Museum; loaned exhibitions may not be photographed or videotaped.
- Please see the receptionist in the administrative offices for permission to photograph the permanent collection. Do not approach any artwork closer than 24" or in any other way that will endanger it when photographing.
- No electronic flashes or tripods may be used in the Museum.